Red-headed Woodpecker Recovery funds are used for:
• Research on nesting and breeding behavior of red-heads.
• Research on successful red-head management practices.
• Educational materials and mailings.
• Distribution of published materials.
• Maintenance of our website.Training sessions for land managers.
• Training for outreach members (training the trainers).
You can support these efforts with your tax-deductible contribution. Send your contribution to:
Audubon Chapter of Minneapolis
Red-headed Woodpecker Recovery
PO Box 3801
Minneapolis, MN 55403-0801
Please include your contact information for tax purposes.